"Results Through Hard Work."
Business formation, succession planning, contracts, commercial and business litigation, buy-sell agreements, sale, acquisition and purchase of business, employment issues.
Last will, powers of attorney, living trusts, wealth management, medicaid planning, guardianships, elder law, asset protection planning, and probate of estates.
Represent general contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, fabricators, developers and owners in their construction and business issues.
Divorce, dissolution, legal separation, child custody, child support, visitation, prenuptial agreements, post-decree modifications.
Criminal defense of felony, misdemeanor, DUI/DWI, domestic violence, and drug charges.
Lease review and negotiation, litigation to protect or obtain mineral rights, Dormant Mineral Rights Act, and pipeline and roadway easements.
Our Additional Areas of Practice:
- Real Property Law (including landlord-tenant disputes)
- Civil Litigation
- Probate of Estates
- Personal Injury
- Elder Law
Our Latest News and Articles:
- Article: THE IMPLIED COVENANTS AND THEIR ROLE IN OHIO OIL AND GAS LAW
- Below is an article previously written...
- Eckinger Law Offices Opens New Location in Orrville
- Effective October 1,...
- Judge Lacked Jurisdiction to Order Well Plugged, Says Appellate Court
- In a June 4th opinion, Ohio's Fifth...
Eckinger Law Offices Ltd.'s Organizations: